Monday - Wednesday 10:00 - 6:00
Thursday 10:00 - 8:00
Friday 10:00 - 6:00
Saturday 10:00 - 5:00
Closed on Sundays
Waterfall Jewelers offers this privacy statement to make you aware of our practices and procedures regarding the way in which we collect and process information submitted and/or collected on Waterfall Jewelers website. We recognize that the information we collect has been submitted to us voluntarily, and as such, we want you to know that your right to privacy and data security is of principal importance to us.
Across our company, we will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to enhance our relationship with you, for example, to provide service and support, and share product, service and company news and offerings with you. At any time, you may contact Waterfall Jewelers with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. You also may ask to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion at any time. We will continually strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Personal information collected by Waterfall Jewelers often is limited to name, e-mail address and location, but may occasionally include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Waterfall Jewelers values your trust and respects your privacy. We will never sell your personal information. Waterfall Jewelers will only disclose your personal data outside Waterfall Jewelers (i) with your consent, (ii) as required by law or to protect Waterfall Jewelers, its customers, or the public, or (iii) with companies that help Waterfall Jewelers fulfill its obligations with you, and then only with partners who share Waterfall Jewelers commitment to protecting your privacy.
Waterfall Jewelers may provide links to other sites that may be of interest to our customers, although not maintained by Waterfall Jewelers. The presence of a link to a third party site does not necessarily imply that Waterfall Jewelers endorses the site, its products, or views expressed there. Waterfall Jewelers provides these links merely for convenience and the presence of third party links are not an endorsement or recommendation by Waterfall Jewelers. Access to any website linked to any Waterfall Jewelers website is not the responsibility of Waterfall Jewelers, and Waterfall Jewelers specifically disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of any content on such websites.
The Waterfall Jewelers Family
Returns & Replacements
Waterfall Jewelers - 30 Day Return Policy
Waterfall Jewelers has a 30 Day Return Policy on ALL unaltered items purchased from us. This policy gives our customers plenty of time to verify they have made the right decision to purchase through Waterfall Jewelers.
If you are not satisfied with any purchase, you can return it 30 days from the day it was shipped from our offices. However certain items may not be retuned for a refund.
- Personalized Items (Engraved items, Monogrammed items, and initial rings)
- Special orders (any item that must be ordered in a special size that we don't stock or in a unique metal that in not in our current inventory.
- Watches that has been shortened or worn.
- Any item that has been worn or shows signs of wear.
- Any item that has been sized
- All items, including diamonds, must be returned in their original packaging and all support materials must be included.
How to Authorize a Return
1. Obtain an authorization code. Call our showroom toll free at 877.884.4000 and talk to one of our sales associates to provide you with this authorization code. Write this code on the outside of the box you are shipping to us. IMPORTANT - Items will not be accepted without an authorization code.
2. Package your return carefully. You are responsible for the safe packing and shipping of your item. You are also responsible for the fees associated with the shipping and insurance of shipping the item back to us. If you are returning a diamond and it has a Lab Report and that Lab Report is not included you could be liable for the $275.00 replacement cost of the report.
For Security Reasons address the package to:
CT & T Repairs
5649 Dixie Highway
Waterford, MI 48329
3. Insure your return. If the item you are returning is less than $500.00 US Dollars you can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured and request a return receipt for the confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination**. If you item is more than $500.00 US Dollars it must be shipped via US Postal Service Registered Mail and insured for the total value of the contents, and a request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has arrived at its destination**.
If you have any question about returning you item please Email us or call toll free at 877.884.4000
** Waterfall Jewelers is not responsible for lost or damaged returned goods.
All Items will have a 60 Day warranties. Once again please contact our office for and RA Number to have it returned to us.
Where the manufacturer of any product you have bought from us provides a manufacturer's warranty that warranty is in addition to your other rights and remedies under law in relation to those goods.
The warranty given by the manufacturer is not a warranty given by us. However, if you wish to make a warranty claim, and it is not clear from the manufacturer's warranty as to who you should contact or how to process a claim, you can contact Waterfall Jewelrs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and assist you with your claim. In any event, to be valid, any claim you may wish to make against any manufacturer's warranty would need to be within the warranty period stated by the manufacturer as that period within which a defect to which the warranty relates must appear.
5649 Dixie Highway
Waterford, MI 48329